Another highlight and a typical Austrian dish that is very popular with our guests are the Kaspressknödel. The spicy pleasure of the cheese worked into the mass of the dumpling dough, seasoned with local herbs, as well as the tasty pumpkin seed oil when served as a dot on the i. All this is incomparable and simply belongs to a holiday in the Alps. Whether in a chalet or in an apartment, the DasEulersberg team will serve you the Kaspressknödel in the hearty, homemade beef soup, with sauerkraut and gravy or on a crisp green salad. So nothing stands in the way of your pleasure holiday in Werfenweng.
Ingredients (for 10 pieces of Kaspressknödel)
|600 g||Mountain cheese|
|1000 g||Dumpling bread|
|Salt, pepper, parsley|
- Mix dumpling bread, cheese, salt, pepper, parsley.
- Then stir in eggs.
- Heat milk and butter at the same time and also mix in.
- Form dumplings and press flat.
- Fry in hot fat until golden brown on both sides.
- Then cook for 10 minutes in salted water.
The Eulersberg team wishes you "bon appétit".