- First mix the milk and sugar, then stir in the flour and finally add the eggs and raisins if necessary.
- Melt the butter in the heated pan and then add the mixture.
- After about 4-5 minutes, divide the mixture into 4 parts and then turn. Put the lid on the pan. The Schmarrn is ready as soon as it is no longer liquid.
- Now use 2 spatulas to divide the junk into small pieces.
- Sprinkle generously with icing sugar.
- Serve with the traditional plum roaster or apple sauce.
The Eulersberg team wishes you "bon appétit".